Uconnect® Bluetooth Pairing Guide for Jeep, Dodge, Ram, & Chrysler Models
How to Connect Your Phone to Your Jeep, Dodge, Ram, or Chrysler
Bluetooth wirelessly connects your mobile device to your Uconnect® multimedia system allowing you to perform hands-free calls, music streaming, turn-by-turn navigation, and much more.
The process for pairing your phone to your vehicle’s Uconnect® system with Bluetooth can vary depending on your specific model and your phone, but the general steps are similar for most vehicles. Here is a general overview of the steps you can follow to pair your phone to the Uconnect® system in your Jeep, Dodge, Ram, or Chrysler vehicle:
- Turn on your vehicle’s ignition and ensure the Uconnect® system is on.
- On your phone, go to the Bluetooth settings and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- On your vehicle’s Uconnect® screen, select the “Phone” icon, then select “Settings.”
- Select “Add Device” or “Pair Device.” This will put the Uconnect® system in pairing mode.
- On your phone, search for available Bluetooth devices. Your vehicle’s Uconnect® system should appear in the list of available devices.
- Select your vehicle’s Uconnect® system from the list on your phone. You may need to enter a passcode provided by your vehicles’ Uconnect® system or confirm the pairing on both your phone and the Uconnect® system.
- Once the pairing is complete, your phone should be connected to the Uconnect® system, and you should be able to make and receive calls, listen to your favorite music, and get directions.
Please note this is general guidance. For exact steps, you should refer your car/phone user manual. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (817) 533-8846 to speak with one of our knowledgeable team members. As your local Fort Worth area Jeep, Chrysler, Ram, and Dodge dealer, we are here to help with any issue you have – big or small!